Get Sure Fixed Bets
Get Sure Fixed Bets
07.03.2022 – Monday
League: NETHERLANDS Eerste Divisie
Match: Jong Ajax – Den Haag
Tip: Over 2.5 Goals
Odds: 1.50 Result: 6:3 Won
+31 6 86460957
Safe Fixed Matches 1×2
If you’re new one of the first things you should do is learn how betting odds work. It’s critically important because it allows you to understand how likely an event is to happen, and what your potential winnings will be. At first, it may appear confusing. But read this betting odds fixed matches 1×2 explained guide to help to understand.
In betting fixed matches ht-ft, odds represent the ratio between the amounts stake by parties to a Get Sure Fixed Bets or bet. Thus, odds of 3 to 1 mean the first party (the bookmaker) stakes three times the amount staked by the second party (the bettor).
What is Get Sure Fixed Betting?
At the most basic level, Get Sure Fixed Bets provides you with the ability to predict the outcome of a certain event. If your prediction is correct, you will win money.
Rigged Fixed Matches
For any given event, there are a certain number of outcomes. Take rolling a dice for instance. If someone rolls a dice, there are six possible outcomes. Therefore, if you bet that the person rolls a ‘one’, there is a 16.67% chance that will happen.
Using Betting Odds to Calculate Probability
Whenever you see two numbers separated by a trailing slash, i.e. 4/1, this is know as fractional odds. From this, you can calculate how likely a given event is to happen with a calculation. For ease of explanation, let’s replace the numbers with letters i.e. 4/1 becomes A/B. Here is the calculation: Probability (%) = B / (A+B).
- 9/1 can be calculate as 1 / (9 + 1) = 0.10 – There is a 10% chance that the event will happen
- 4/1 can be calculate as 1 / (4 + 1) = 0.20 – There is a 20% chance that the event will happen
- 1/1 can be calculate as 1 / (1 + 1) = 0.50 – There is a 50% chance that the event will happen
- 1/4 can be calculate as 4 / (4 + 1) = 0.80 – There is a 80% chance that the event will happen
Hooray! We’re making progress. Given a fraction, we can now tell how likely (the probability) what we’re going to bet on will happen. Now let’s figure out how much money can be win using fixed matches sure betting odds.
Sure Win Fixed Matches Today
Using Betting Odds to Calculate Winnings
Betting odds correct matches 100% Sure allow you to calculate how much money you will win if you make a bet. Let’s use the same examples as before, with the same replacement of numbers for letters, i.e. 4/1 becomes A/B. Quite simply, for every value of B that you bet, you will win A, plus the return of your stake.
- 9/1for every £1 you bet, you will win £9
- 4/1for every £1 you bet, you will win £4
- 1/1for every £1 you bet, you will win £1
- 1/4for every £4 you bet, you will win £1
What About Get Sure Fixed Bets?
They are an alternative to seeing correct score matches betting odds in the fraction format, and in our opinion, are easier to work out. Here is the calculation: winnings = (odds * stake) – stake. Let’s illustrate it with some examples
- 0 can be calculate as (9.0 * £10 stake) – £10 stake = £80 winnings
- 0 can be calculate as (4.0 * £10 stake) – £10 stake = £30 winnings
- 5 can be calculate as (2.5 * £10 stake) – £10 stake = £15 winnings
- 25 can be calculate as (1.25 * £10 stake) – £10 stake = £2.50 winnings
Hope this article is helpful in understanding all about messages. Happy Betting!